Terms and Conditions
As a customer of Savory Suppers, I agree to the following:
- Food Safety and Handling:
- I will follow all rules of conduct related to the use of the Savory Suppers facilities during my assembling session.
- I will not attend Savory Suppers session if I have, or have been exposed to any communicable diseases including cold, flu, etc.
- I will assume all responsibility for the transportation and proper storage of all the entrees I create at Savory Suppers.
- I will immediately freeze my Savory Suppers entrees following the conclusion of my session at Savory Suppers at a temperature below 0 degrees F. I will refrigerate all food items to a temperature below 41 degrees F. (Always use a refrigerator thermometer to make sure your refrigerator is set to the appropriate temperature).
- I will follow the cooking instructions as specified for each entree. I will heat all entrees to the appropriate internal temperature as instructed. (Always use a meat thermometer to check the temperature and ensure doneness while maintaining taste and flavor).
- I will always wash my hands with warm, soapy water before preparing and eating food.
- I will agree to release Savory Suppers from all claims, damages and causes of action or liability which may arise as a result of my preparation, storage and consumption of Savory Suppers meals.
For more food safety information, visit www.homefoodsafety.org.
Terms of Kitchen Session:
- Bring a cooler, laundry basket or tote to transport food home.
- All food containers will be provided by Savory Suppers. Please do not bring your own.
- If you are bringing a helper, you must contact your scheduler to confirm there is room in the session.
- If you would like to split your entrees with an attending friend, we ask that you notify us ahead of time.
For your safety, as well as the safety of the little ones, we ask that no one under the age of 12 attend.
We understand certain situations come up which may require you to cancel or reschedule your reservation. If you are unable to attend your scheduled session, we ask for a 48 hour notification, so that we can adjust our prep lists. This policy allows Savory Suppers to continue to offer you healthy nutritious entrees at a reasonable price. Your use of our website constitutes your agreement with these terms.
Cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance are subject to a full refund. Cancellations less than 2 days in advance or your session will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
We understand that life is unpredictable; if possible, we are happy to work with you to reschedule your session within two weeks of your original session date without penalty.
We require a credit card number to make a reservation, but will not be charge the credit card until the time of your session.